If you leave a comment, the comment and its data are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue. When you leave a comment, your name, email address and website/organization name is not shared with a third party, and may be used to communicate with you.
When you leave a comment on our website, you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment.
This information is only collected to better serve and understand your user experience on the website. You have the option of turning off cookies on your computer should you wish to do so. If you choose to do that, you may not be able to view all features and content of this website.
What Data Is Collected?
We may collect the following Data, which includes personal Data, from you:
- contact Information such as email addresses and telephone numbers;
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests;
- financial information such as credit / debit card numbers;
- IP address (automatically collected);
- web browser type and version (automatically collected);
- operating system (automatically collected);
The personal information that you are asked to provide, and the reasons why you are asked to provide it, will be made clear to you at the point we ask you to provide your personal information.
If you contact us directly, we may receive additional information about you such as your name, email address, phone number, the contents of the message and/or attachments you may send us, and any other information you may choose to provide.
Furthermore, like any website, this website automatically collects certain information about you through Google Analytics. Google Analytics collects certain information about your location, browsing history, the pages you visit, equipment you used to access the website, traffic patterns, and other general patterns related to your use of the website.
This information is used to analyse website statistics related to user behaviour and interests, improve our performance and your use of the website and to further enhance the content offered.
How do we use your information?
We use the information we collect in various ways, including:
- To provide, operate, and maintain our website
- To improve, personalize, and expand our website
- To understand and analyze how you use our website
- To develop new products, services, features, and functionality
- To communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, including for customer service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to the website, and for marketing and promotional purposes
- To send you emails
- To find and prevent fraud
- To process payments and refunds
- For internal record keeping purposes
How we collect data?
We collect Data in the following ways:
- data is given to us by you; and
- data is collected automatically.
Data that is given to us by you
Gorgeous You Life will collect your Data in a number of ways, for example:
- when you contact us through the Website, by telephone, post, e-mail or through any other means;
- when you make payments to us, through this Website or otherwise;
- when you elect to receive marketing communications from us;
- when you use our services;
Data that is collected automatically
To the extent that you access the Website, we will collect your Data automatically, for example:
- we automatically collect some information about your visit to the Website. This information helps us to make improvements to Website content and navigation, and includes your IP address, the date, times and frequency with which you access the Website and the way you use and interact with its content.
Gorgeous You follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and are a part of hosting services’ analytics. The information collected by log files includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
Google DoubleClick DART Cookie.
We use third-party advertisements on www.gorgeousyouskincare.com to support our site. Some of these advertisers may use technology such as cookies and web beacons when they advertise on our site, which will also send these advertisers (such as Google through The She Media Partner Network program) information, including your IP address, your ISP, the browser you used to visit our site, and in some cases, whether you have Flash installed. This is, generally, used for geotargeting purposes or showing certain ads based on specific sites visited.
Advertising Partners Privacy Policies.
Note that Gorgeous You has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
Third-Party Privacy Policies.
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found on the browsers’ respective websites.
GDPR Visitor Rights.
Under the GDPR, if you are within the European Union, you are entitled to certain rights and information listed below.
We will retain any information you choose to provide to us until the earlier of:
- You ask us to delete the information by sending a request to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please note that such requests may result in you no longer being able to access paid or free content previously provided to you.
- Our decision to cease using our existing data providers.
- The website decides to no longer be in business or continue to offer the content.
- The data is no longer needed to provide you service, is too costly to maintain further retention, or the website finds it outdated.
You have the right to request access to your data that we store and have the ability to access your personal data.
You have the rights to either rectify or erase your personal data. You have the right to verify the accuracy of your personal data and have it corrected or removed completely
You have the right to seek restrictions on the processing of your data. When you restrict the processing of your data, we can store your data but cannot process it further.
You have the right to object to the processing of your data in certain circumstances including but not limited to direct marketing, profiling, scientific or historical research purposes, statistical purposes, automated decision making and profiling and tasks based on legitimate interests or in the public interest/exercise of official authority.
You have the right to the portability of your data. You have the right to request your personal data from us, receive it and transfer it to another controller.
You have the right to withdraw consent at any time. If you have provided consent to the website’s processing of your personal data, you have the right to withdraw that consent any time without affecting the lawfulness of processing based upon consent that occurred prior to your withdrawal of consent.
You have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority that has jurisdiction over issues related to the General Data Protection Regulation.
CCPA Privacy Rights (Do Not Sell My Personal Information).
Under the CCPA, among other rights, California consumers have the right to:
Request that a business that collects a consumer’s personal data disclose the categories and specific pieces of personal data that a business has collected about consumers.
Request that a business delete any personal data about the consumer that a business has collected.
Request that a business that sells a consumer’s personal data, not sell the consumer’s personal data.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
Who We Share Your Information With?
We do not sell, lease, rent or otherwise disclose your personal data to third parties. As a general rule, we do not disclose your personal information to third parties without your consent with the exception of the following circumstances:
- We may disclose your information to our trusted third parties that work with us such as our website hosting partners, or other service providers that assist in the operation of the website, and any other affiliates and subsidiaries we rely upon to provide you products and services offered here.
- We may disclose your information in order to comply with state or federal regulations related to copyright infringement lawsuits or any other legal claims related to the website.
Some services may allow you to share your personal data with other users of the service or with other services and their users. Please consider carefully before disclosing any personal data or other information that might be accessible to other users.
How Long Do We Retain Your Data?
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
Other personal information collected from sending a query via contact form or social media will be retained only as long as it is reasonably required. Under any circumstance your data will be held only for as long as the Data Protection Legislation allows.
We take steps to protect your personal information from unauthorised access and against unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction and damage. We strive to follow generally commercial industry standards to protect your personal information submitted to us voluntarily and automatically. However, no method of transmission over the Internet is 100% secure and we cannot guarantee absolute security of your information.
By using this website, you agree to hold us harmless for any security breach and for any unauthorized use of your personal information by third parties. You also agree that we cannot be held responsible for any disclosure of your information through our website without our knowledge and consent.
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
Gorgeous You does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.